Infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) has set up the shared services Portal
with the support from IDA. Known as The Portal, it provides ICM companies with
one-stop access to information, resources and various other forms of assistance
provided by SiTF’s Productivity & Productisation Programme Office (PPPO).
available on The Portal include:
1) Resource Centre: This is a central repository of information and resources on productivity-related topics for the ICM sector. It provides links and downloadable contents such as:
2) Demand Aggregation of Products and Services: The Portal aims to create a platform for ICM companies to aggregate their requirements for productivity-productisation related products and services, so that they can benefit from economies of scale. Examples of categories for demand aggregation include software development, product management, user experience design, collaboration/knowledge management and software performance analysis.
- Productivity-productisation assessment tools & diagnostics that can help companies evaluate their current status and progress, and identify areas for improvement.
- Best practices and case studies of ICT companies which have been successful in their productivity-productisation journeys.
- Productivity-productisation methodologies and frameworks to guide companies in their efforts to move up the value chain.
- Information on available productivity assistance and recommendations on training events which companies can tap on for competency development.
3) Community & Forums: The Community and Forums on The Portal help facilitate collaboration and partnerships amongst the ICM community, allowing companies to discuss partnership opportunities, and share their experiences with productivity-productisation related challenges and solutions. Subject-matter-experts may also be invited to join and enrich the interactions within the online community.
The Portal is an initiative of SiTF’s PPPO and supported by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore.