Does my company qualify for iPCS?
Your business must meet the following requirements to qualify for iPCS.
1. You are a local ICT SME with
2. Your business activity is registered in one of the following SSIC codes: 61xxx, or 62xxx, or 63xxx. (SSIC code refers to Standard Industrial Classification code, as registered with ACRA)
- Minimum 30% local shareholding AND
- Company's Group annual sales turnover not more than S$100 million, OR
- Company's Group employment size not more than 200 workers
3. Your company have not previously submitted a claim to iPCS for a similar packaged service.
How Do I Apply?
Please contact the service provider of the packaged service in the List of Packaged Service for guidance with your application.
The Application Process
How do I submit a claim?
Please click here to download the Step-by-Step guide on claiming for iPCS (Packaged Services).
 GST is not supported.
 Important Note:
Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure accuracy in this published list of packaged services, IDA does not give any guarantee, undertaking or warranty concerning the accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspect of the information provided.
IDA disclaims liability of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information in the published list of packaged services or any loss or damage, howsoever caused as a result of such use, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in the said list.