2:00 – 2:30pm Registration
2:30 – 2:40pm Opening Address
by Mr. Goh Eng Choon, Vice-Chairman, SGTech Cyber Security Chapter
2:40 – 3:15pm When the GDPR applies to a Singapore-based business
Myth-busting: What the GDPR really means and where it’s different from the PDPA
by Ms. Lyn Boxall, Director & Solicitor, Lyn Boxall LLC
3:15 – 3:40pm Guidance on building websites & IT systems that handles personal data
by Mr. Elgin Koh, Manager (Tech), PDPC
3:40 – 4:00pm Information Security Management & Protection
by Mr. Max Goh, Managing Director, LSA Consultants Pte Ltd
4:00 – 5:00pm Networking & Refreshments
Note: Programme is subject to changes.
How to Participate:
SGTech Member: Complimentary (Up to 2 pax per member organisation)
Non-SGTech Member: $50 nett
To register, please follow the instruction below:
1) Kindly log in / create new account in this website via the top right corner log in box.
2) After log in, you will see a registration button at the bottom of the event registration.
3) Click on 'register myself' button to register.
4) Scroll to the bottom and click on 'proceed to checkout'.
5) Complete the registration by clicking 'check-out with Paypal'.
6) You will be directed to paypal payment gateway.
7) Once payment is made, your registration will be completed.
8) You will receive an email notification for this registration.
Please direct enquiries to Wan Xin at firstname.lastname@example.org.