Join us and hear from IHIS and Khoo Teck Puat Hospital on how technology is rapidly transforming healthcare and medical sectors, as well as emerging opportunities for tech companies. As the delivery points of medical care become increasingly differentiated, so does the need for a range of technology solutions to support diverse care settings and users. Personalised health and precision care drives the demand for next-generation supporting technologies.
Who Should Attend: CEOs, CTOs, CIOs from healthcare & technology organisations
2:00 - 2:30pm: Registration
2:30 - 2:40pm: Opening Address by Mr. Lim Soon Tein, Chairman, Cloud & Data Chapter, SGTech
2:40 - 3:00pm: “AI-Powered Healthcare” by Dr. Ettikan Karuppiah, Director, Developers Ecosystem & Enterprise Business (SEA), NVIDIA
3:00 - 3:20pm: “Journey & Going Ahead with Healthcare Analytics” by Dr. Ling Zheng Jye, ILTC Physician & Assistant Director (Corporate Development), Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
3:20 - 3:40pm: "Safer, Smarter, Secured Healthcare Enabling Providers & Empowering Patients" by Mr. Goh Yam Guan, Healthcare & Life Sciences Consultant (Asia Pacific & Japan), HP Inc.
3:40 - 4:00pm: Tea Break
4:00 - 4:15pm: “Partnering the Industry in Co-Creating Healthcare Solutions” by Mr. Ong Leong Seng, Director (Delivery), IHIS
4:15 - 5:00pm: Panel Discussion moderated by Mr. Raju Chellam, Vice-Chairman, Cloud & Data Chapter, SGTech
5:00 - 6:00pm: Networking
Note: Programme is subject to changes.
How to Participate:
SGTech Member: $88 nett
Non-SGTech Member: $148 nett
To register, please follow the instruction below:
1) Kindly log in / create new account in this website via the top right corner log in box.
2) After log in, you will see a registration button at the bottom of the event registration.
3) Click on 'register myself' button to register.
4) Scroll to the bottom and click on 'proceed to checkout'.
5) Complete the registration by clicking 'check-out with Paypal'.
6) You will be directed to paypal payment gateway.
7) Once payment is made, your registration will be completed.
8) You will receive an email notification for this registration.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please direct enquiries to Wan Xin at email@example.com.