In the second series of Financing for companies, SGTech’s Singapore Enterprise Chapter brings to you alternative ways of growing your business – in the form of Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, crowdfunding, and Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
How do these various forms of fintech help in growing your business financially? Learn more from the panel of experts and ask questions which you have been pondering about in this session.
Date: Friday, 31st August 2018
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Venue: 600 North Bridge Road (BDO LLP office)
Level 17, Parkview Square
Time Programme (subject to changes)
2:00 pm Registration
2.30pm Welcome Address by SEC Chairman, Mr Jeremy Tan
2.40pm Intro to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency by Mr Ong Kai Min, Founder, OKMCOIN
3.00pm Expanding your sources of working capital via private capital markets - by Mr Lawrence Yong, CEO, Moolah Sense
3.20pm Refreshments & Networking
3.45pm ICO as an alternative source of Capital - by Mr Lee Swee Siong, Managing Director, TrueVA Capital Pte Ltd
4.05pm Q&A Panel Session
4:30pm Networking & End of session
Members: $25 nett
Non-Members: $75 nett
Please read before proceeding to registration:
To register, please follow the instruction below:
1) Kindly log in / create new account in this website via the top right corner log in box.
2) After log in, you will see a registration button at the bottom of the event registration
3) Click on 'register myself' button to register.
4) Scroll to the bottom and click on 'proceed to checkout'
5) Complete the registration by clicking 'check-out with Paypal'.
6) You will be directed to paypal payment gateway.
7) Once payment is made, your registration will be completed
8) You will receive an email notification for this registration.