*This event only applies to SGTECH Members*
Dear SGTech Members,
In the follow up to the briefing session on supporting the digital transformation of the Construction industry by BCA, BCA has invited SGTech members to visit BCA Academy in looking at the various tech solutions deployed for the construction sector.
The visit is to facilitate the knowledge sharing to tech companies, of the various issues that the construction sector is facing, and what are the solutions to assist the construction companies.
As the site visit tour is limited strictly to only 20 SGTECH members, there would be a max of 2 pax limited per member company to attend.
Registration closes by 28 September 2018, or til capacity is filled.
Please read before proceeding to registration:
To register, please follow the instruction below:
1) Kindly log in / create new account in this website via the top right corner log in box.
2) After log in, you will see a registration button at the bottom of the event registration
3) Click on 'register myself' button to register.
4) Scroll to the bottom and click on 'proceed to checkout'
5) You will be directed to the shopping cart. Click on 'submit order' to complete your registration.
6) You will receive an email notification for this registration.
For any queries regarding this event, please email Alicia at email@example.com. Tel: 63259702
For any registration issues, please email Jezerie@sgtech.org.sg, tel: 6325 9700